Monday, December 13, 2010

God be with you till we meet again

I have really enjoyed being able to write this blog while I have been serving a full time mission for our Savior, Jesus Christ. I won't be able to continue writing on this for the time being, but I just want to leave my testimony with the world that I know that Jesus Christ is the Savior and Redeemer. I know that He was sent by the Father to fulfill all righteousness. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is literally Christ's Church. He is at the head.
I would invite everybody who reads this to find that out for themselves. By reading from the Book of Mormon, and praying to ask God if it is true, I know that you can know for yourself by listening to the Holy Spirit. It takes courage; it will change your life. But you will be able to draw closer to God then you could any other way. I know these things to be true, the Holy Spirit of God has manifested that to me.
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

With Love,

Elder Meldrum

No comments:

Post a Comment