Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Studying Gods Word

Today I had a really awesome day. I believe one of the main factors in why that is, is due to the scripture study that I had this morning.
I love the scriptures. When I read from them, I feel edified, and I feel like I grow closer to Heavenly Father. God has commanded us to make a study of the scriptures, and after having read from the Bible and Book of Mormon regularly, I can see why. We are blessed with knowledge. We can learn things spiritually, but also things that will help us in our personal lives. We get answers to questions we might have, or find direction that we might be looking for.
I know that the Bible and Book of Mormon are scripture. The scriptures are just one more thing that God has blessed us with for our benefit, and I know that to be true. I hope that you can also find the blessings and happiness that come from studying God's word.

With Love,

Elder Meldrum

No comments:

Post a Comment